If you have no idea what you’re after, we’ll think of something for you. And we’ll make sure it’ll knock your audience’s socks, brogues, trousers and underwear right off.
We’ll create a detailed blueprint for how we’re going to build your brand, before we bring in the jumping castles and declare you open for business.
Every great on-screen romance begins at the desk of a lonely scriptwriter, in a remote corner of the office, hammering at the keys after everyone else has gone home. Don’t worry, we make sure they eat.
Our middle name is ‘After Effects plugin’. Okay, except for Finance where it’s actually ‘Mabel’. We’ll take care of your promo’s every last bevel, emboss and motion blur.
You know the old maxim: a picture tells a thousand words? So do our Avid editors, who are so well-versed in the art of visual storytelling, they communicate with each other through mime.
Imagine your well-edited promo as a Greek salad. Now imagine it garnished with cherry tomatoes, a splash of balsamic, seasoned to perfection and accompanied with a chilled glass of white. Yummy.
From product launches to conferences, and roadshows to rallies, we'll get your show on the road!
We’ll set the perfect score to match your promo. We’ll get especially enthusiastic if it involves melodicas.
We’re not confined to just fiddling with footage. We’ll go greenscreen, shoot live and produce on-location, as and when necessary.
This is where we’ll add all the reverb, creepy violin music and Cher-effects your heart desires.
Only need our little black book and awesome organizational skills? Big or small we're at your service
Our studio is well-stocked with just over thirty animators, directors, writers, producers, creative directors, editors and designers, plus an assortment of people whose idea of a good time is an Excel spreadsheet macro. Between all of us, we have something like 375 years of experience in the studio. Although we’d probably need to check the Excel macro on that one.
If you put the ‘no’ in normal, we might just find a spot for you. Volunteer coffee makers are always welcome, other positions listed below:
SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER
You’re talented. You know you’re talented. You’ve got an eye for a misplaced comma, an ear for picking a track guaranteed to give everyone goosies, and the wits and skills to turn a fifteen-word brief into a fully-fledged piece of award-winning TV promo awesomeness. Heck yeah. You want to work with the biggest clients in the biz. The biggest channels. You dig movies and series. You know movies and series. You want to know everything there is to know about the ins-and-out of promo production, and hey, you know what … we want it for you. Aaaaand you know your way around a film set, and how to boss those around you on said set with great results as well.
So here’s the deal…
We’re one seriously pumping TV Production Company specializing in TV promotion and we’re looking for an ambitious, hard-working, insanely creative, driven and dependable senior conceptual creative and copywriter to join our dynamic, talented and award-winning team.
If you fit the criteria below and see yourself in the setting above – contact us!
- Television Production or industry relevant experience
- Able to not only read a brief, but apply it, live it and make it a reality
- Must realize that there’s no “I” in team. Ok, shuffle a couple of letters around and there is a “me”, we know, but we aren’t thrilled on you being a wise-ass either.
- Excellent writing skills will fast track you to the front of the queue
- Experience directing shoots would be a massive bonus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate and Google savvy
- The ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Task orientated, self-motivated and disciplined
- Good communication skills – will be required to work closely with creative team and clients
- Must be able to think creatively and act professionally (most of the time)
- Capable of driving the entire production process from conceptualization through to final delivery (including directing of graphics, edit and audio sessions)
- Strong show reel a plus
PLEASE NOTE: Position mostly involves creating spots using stock visuals from a variety of sources, however shoots are part and parcel of the job, and someone competent enough to handle these independently would be a great asset to the team
NB: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 4 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Remuneration: Neg with experience
Send a Detailed CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com
Subject Line: SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER
264 Kent Avenue,